Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Messi..Messi..Messi, MessiMessiMessi


1) Most soccer "expects" predicted Real Madrid to overcome Barcelona in the first leg of the CL game. You were WRONG. Just because they got confidence winning the Copa does not make it a given they would beat them a week later.
2) Pepe is an idiot. He needs to calm down on the field; be aggressive, but don't go for the kill.
3) Messi is so good.


4) Mourihno blames a non-profit SPONSOR for giving red cards out. I think he was drunk. I'm not sure how this even makes sense.
4) Press not letting players/managers talk to press right after game. This is why: Mourinho: "What did I say to the referee? Nothing, I just laughed. If I say what I feel now, my career ends." 


5) Messi is SO good.
6) Madrid should seriously consider starting (or even playing) Kaka. He's still amazing. 7) Pep would adopt Messi if he could.

Finally, this video shows the difference between Cristiano and Messi: Messi would get the ball. Just kidding. But really, Cristiano has no patience, has tantrums every game and looks to blame his team mates for his suffering.

Vizca Barça was TT Worldwide all day. Was Hala Madrid? Nope. Of course these are just my observations, always.

No comments: